The High Orbit Ship Mass Relay accelerates your Ship from 0m/s to a very high number in only one second
- You can simply place it in Orbit and it sustains itself through the solarpanels. The solarpannels move themselves, when the gate is activated. This way they form a tunnel.
- The relay can jump and move. It is remotecontrolled and there is also a camera for looking at a target / positioning
- Its gravitational force is 76G
- As long as the G force is not near 1G you can use this on moons / small planets e.g. with 0.33G
- You can escape the moons/ planets gravity with only the mass acceleration #savesEnergy
- Jump drives can not help you to get out of gravity and many bigger ships cant do it without help. With the mass relay you can do it.
- First of all you can change the sensorsettings of the Mass Relay so your Friends or Neutrals can use it (it supports friends by standart but you can deactivate it)
- Every ship you want to „jump“ needs at least a little amount of activated mass blocks. The bigger your ship is the more mass blocks it needs. The more mass blocks you have, the faster you can accelerate
- I strongly advise you to use a speedmod of your preference, since otherwise you will simply stop at 104m/s (eventhough this helps you when you want to break)
- Deactivate the dampeners, otherwise you will instantly loose speed
- As a tipp if you want to aim at planets you can use parachutes
- This build especially helps small ships, als they do not have a vanilla jump drive. This way you can travel much faster
- There are some References to Stargate and Mass Effect